Professional 5005 Polished Aluminium Sheet Metal For Heat Shield
|Type||5005 Aluminum plate|
|Application||Conductor, cooking utensils, instrument panels, pieces of the shell
and architectural decoration, interior or exterior building
materials, vehicle interior materials|
|Adopted Standard||GB/T 3880-2006 ,EN485,ASTM B209|
Specifications of Aluminum Sheet:
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3102 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
7000 Series: 7050 7075 7475 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
2. Thickness: 0.20mm-320mm
3. Width: 8mm-2400mm
4. Length: 1220 or per customer's request
5. Temper: all tempers, H1X, H2X, H3X, O, HXXX
6. Continuous casting and hot rolled both available
Anodized Aluminum Sheet
Aluminum Tread Plate
Aluminum Checker Plate
Aluminum Diamond Plate
Embossed Aluminum Sheet
Copolymer Coated Aluminum Sheet
0.15-0.20mm (Coating thickness: 0.015mm)
Manufacturing of Aluminum Sheet:
Ingot + Master Alloy → Melting → Holding Fumace → Continuous
Casting → Cold Rolling(Mediate Annealing) → Horizontal shear →
Annealing → Aluminum Sheet
Features of 5005 Aluminum Plate:
5005 is a non-heat treatable alloy with magnesium content. It can
be strengthened (hardened) by cold working. It scores well in
weld-ability, formability, and corrosion resistance (especially
5005 has excellent formability, especially in softer tempers. SAF
carriers 5005 H34 temper which is slightly harder and is comparable
to 5052 H32 for forming.
5005 alloy is noted for excellent welding characteristics. When
5005 material will be welded and then anodized, SAF recommends a
5356 welding wire for best color uniformity. Weld discoloration can
still occur, but it is less severe than other welding alloys.
5005 machinability is generally fairly poor . Soft 5005 tempers
machine worse than harder tempers. 5005 H34 and 5005 H38 can be
machined, but with much more difficulty than many other aluminum
Picture of 5005 Aluminum Plate:
Why to choose Zixu Shengye(Kunshan) as your supplier?
1. Since 1992, we have already occupied a lot of market in China.
2. Good reputation in Aluminum and Copper Areas.
3. Good relationship with the Chinese aluminium and copper mills.
4. Abundant economic strength.
5. Good experience and cooperation with big client, like ABB, Zixu
Shengye is qualified supplier.
6. With Certificate ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
7. Big Storage warehouse in Shanghai, clients can get the products
at any time(24 hours each day).
8. Zixu has own factory to make further process to cut the coils to
be detailed strip and plates as clients’
9. Good communication skills, and good service and understandings
for customers’ needs.
10. Delivery the goods on time.
11. Perfect quality of the goods with all the mill certificate.
12. Strong Sea-worthy package.